Friday, January 23, 2009

possible topics to write about

- Being an indian medical student/resident in india or usa... isn't it the same attitude everywhere?
- nyc trip
- making breakfast, dinner and managing lunch.
- Scrubs... the best thing ever
- the culture shock... work-wise and life- wise
- rigid ideas... like I would love to live in New York sometime, even though I think life is taking me the other way. But who knows.
-NYC... want to write lots of stuff about it... but there is just no time.
-Waiting... waiting... the second time in life... don't make me cry again... So don't make me 'fall' in love again.

3 comments:

  1. yeah sure... me too... do you mind writing it for me instead and i will just post it up here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and aniruddha... are you ever going to update your blog?

    ReplyDelete